- Friday 21 November - Informal Pre-conference drinks, Kingsgate Hotel.
- Saturday 22 November - PESA 2014 Conference begins on Saturday morning with a Whakatau.
- Saturday 22 November - Welcome Evening drinks and refreshments & Members book launch (sponsored by Springer).
- Sunday 23 November - The PESA 2014 Conference Dinner on Sunday 23rd, co-sponsored by Taylor & Francis/ Routledge the publishers of Educational Philosophy & Theory and the Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research (WMIER) from the University of Waikato. After dinner speaker, Prof Graham Hingangaroa Smith, VC & CEO, Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi.
- PESA AGM - TBA
- Tuesday November 25 - Conference will end in the afternoon with a Whakamutunga.
Special Interest Groups
At the conference we will have designated people to assist specific interest groups. Monday evening is available for these groups to arrange informal get-togethers - probably meeting over dinners - but to be arranged informally at conference:
- Indigenous Philosophy Group: Georgina Stewart, Carl Mika
- Post-Graduate Student Group: Christoph Teschers
- Early Childhood Philosophy Group: Jayne White